qualifications of an MCBC Builder
The Master Custom Builder Council is a Central Florida Organization pledged to maintain the high est professional standards in the home building industry.The Master Custom Builder Is . . .
- a Craftsman
- Member of the Master Custom Builder Council
- a Qualified, Reliable, Home Builder, recognizing the need for professional standards in the housing industry
A Master Custom Builder is pledged to give you the finest crafted home within your budget. Their standards are the highest in the industry - which enables them to offer a written limited ten year structural warranty.A Master Custom Builder Must . . .
- Be a state registered or state certified contractor licensed by the state of Florida.
- Have been a resident of and a custom home builder in the Seminole, Orange, Lake, or Osceola County for a minimum of three years.
- Attend the required continuing education courses as designated by the Master Custom Builder Council.
- Submit the names of five previous clients as references.
- Have been sponsored by two Master Custom Builders who have personal knowledge of the applicant’s business integrity and construction activity.
- Abide by the Master Custom Builder Council Code of Ethics. Click here to view.
- Have demonstrated and maintained credit worthiness within the community and the home building industry.